Tuesday 7 April 2015

COSTUME MAKING PART 2


MODIFICATIONS:
This Stage of making was very planned out, so modifications weren't really required.
The only slight tweak I made was the use of material in terms of printing,  I used photo paper instead of art paper to print on, giving a cleaner and 'showy' finish to the pieces.

Evaluation:
POSITIVES 
- Clean look and finish to the decorative pieces
-Clear theme and resemblance to my designing of ideas
-Colourful and Correct in terms of relationship to my ideas and theme.

NEGATIVES
- For me on a personal level, the one negative to this, was the time I wasted mapping things out and preparing, I spent too much time worrying and faffing with the finer details- when actually they ironed themselves out as I worked on the creative pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment