Monday 6 April 2015

COSTUME MAKING PART 3



MODIFICATIONS MADE AT THIS STAGE OF MAKING:
When I constructed together my initial base of my skirt piece using my own made pattern pieces, I noticed when applying to manikin and to self that the material size was pretty heavy. This resulted in me modifying and changing lengths and widths quite a few times till I got the scale correct and the shape right. This also created a slight modification to the size of each pattern piece.

EVALUATION:
POSITIVES
- Good knowledge input to the work I carried out, strong understanding of my task allowing me to modify and change anything effectively and professionally. 
- Pleased with the shape outcome and my choice of modifications

NEGATIVES
- For this stage again I would (next time I do it) make the model present to help out with measurements, not just working from a piece of paper with written measurements but actually the model herself in 3D.

No comments:

Post a Comment