Tuesday 31 March 2015

MAKEUP TRIALS: Working with my Model and Design


Modifications:
There was some pretty big changes made at this moment of trialling: Due to reasons of which I have written below. So after this trial it showed me things I needed to change including: 
- Eyebrows; were too much, wasn't adding contrast like a colour such as black would– ruined look that I had already created using colour, almost over playing the colour scheme.
- Wanted to make the contour, peach cheek sections BOLDER more dramatic and defined, due to feeling it may not be shown up on stage
- Lips; to add even more ombrey effect to the lips, to enhance the unnatural feel of Cubism


- And to be picky, Could even add even more highlight to the cheeks and eye bone area, defining shape and enhancing contrasts.

EVALUATION:
POSITIVES
- Good clean and flawless makeup
- Postionings of product were perfect; helping my theme effect of looking 'unnatural' in shape and design.
- Good collaboration of ideas and effective match with all my theme designs (costume etc.)
- Once I notified and fixed the modifications everything felt and looked a lot more how I wanted it to be achieved on model

NEGATIVES
As a whole to look really didn't suit my whole concept, so there was a fair few amount of adaptations and modifications, however after I had resolved and was happy with concept idea, the look I had was very pleasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment