Sunday 29 March 2015

BODY PAINTING TRIAL AND ACCESSORY MAKING


Modifications:
There's quite a lot of things I had to modify in this section:
- Needed to adapt how I was going to apply the hair to the pre-made box, had to not use the glue gun and use GAFQUAT due to the glue gun drying too quickly and not giving me much working time.
- Colours need to be modified for my actually body pace, because I feel that the colours need to be more similar to the colour scheme; need to make it more linking to theme.

EVALUATION:
POSITIVES
- Very happy with turn out of all the sections, linking highly to my initial idea and theme aspects.
- Good resemblance to my general image and all links in to everything in a good collaborative way 

NEGATIVES
- For me the main negative was the colours of body paints I had used, I need to get a few different colour to match my scheme better; not linking to my theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment