Monday 23 March 2015

FINAL PHOTOSHOOT IMAGES














EVALUATION OF FINAL PIECE

I was absolutely thrilled with the final pictures of my Final Outcome. I felt it captured everything I desired to show and all linked well together, creating a striking impacting and fashion twist within the theme of cubism.
Through the period of six weeks of making, there were moments I was worried it might look tacky, childish and rubbish quite frankly. However with persistence and lots of trials and errors, I have made it fashionable and contemporary.
As a final show piece, I am pleased with its outcome, it's very different to anything I would normal do- which is itself is a massive self achievement! With the ability to pull this idea off as well in a theme of 'catwalk' showings, I feel very pleased with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment